Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 2, 2009


this news i will entry about miley cyrus but i have entry over 300 news about miley on my own blog http://miley-cyrus.homepage.as/ so i won't entry those old news anymore, if you want to know, click the link to come to my blog
Miley Cyrus helps make her big brother into a star
ANOTHER member of the Cyrus clan is destined for world stardom - and it's all thanks to little sister Miley.
Trace Cyrus, 20, is about to smash into the UK charts with his brilliant electro pop band Metro Station.
The group formed after he met Mason Musso on the set of Miley's TV show Hannah Montana, where Mason's little brother also starred.
Trace told Email: "It is a blessing the way it all happened through Miley.
"I moved out to California with my family and was so depressed to leave all my friends back in Nashville.
"Then my mom introduced me to Mason at the Hannah Montana set because our siblings were on the show - and suddenly everything was cool.
"There are so many parallels between us. Meeting him changed my life because he was the first person I thought I could write music with.
"We had both been making songs alone in our bedrooms and it was amazing to combine forces and follow our joint dream."
Trace admits it's strange to be embarking on his own music career when his little sister is already a huge recording artist and movie star - Miley tops the bill in hot new animated film Bolt alongside John Travolta.
He said: "I am happy for Miley and all her success but it is weird that I am following in my kid sister's footsteps.
"My success has shocked her and my parents because they did not know what I was doing.
"My parents had to help her a lot because she started on Hannah Montana when she was very young - they were on set with her every day.
"I got my deal when I was 18 after playing parties in LA and putting songs on MySpace. Before my parents knew it, we were on tour.
"They did not realise how serious this was until our single Shake It was all over TV and radio."
But Trace is proud he and Mason have done it without asking famous dad Billy Ray to open industry doors for them. In fact, they found success just like he did in his early days.
He said: "It feels nice to know I did it on my own. When kids use their parents' success to get in the public eye, people see through it right away - it does not seem real or natural.
"I wanted to be in a band and do it like my dad - he played shows any chance he got. It took years for him to get a deal. It just happened a lot faster for us because of the internet.
"Dad got me my first guitar when I was four so I think he is pleased I followed him into music.
"I could not ask for cooler parents and they are really supportive, even with all the tattoos."
The band have just finished their first European tour - including a Glasgow show last month - and are expecting to be back in the summer for festivals after debut single Shake It comes out on March 23.
Trace said: "The tour was a shock because so many fans came to see us.
Every show was sold out and the album is not even released yet.
"Everyone knows us through the internet, which is how we got signed.
It shows it is the future for music




-->đọc tiếp...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét