Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus Not Happy with Radiohead
The young Disney star wants Radiohead to know she’s angry. Teen star Miley Cyrus is used to getting what she wants due to her superstar status. However, the Disney star isn’t getting everything she’s asking for. According to MTV News, Cyrus was denied a meeting with Radiohead, despite multiple attempts to meet them at last month’s Grammy awards. Cyrus chatted about her desire to meet the band, on a radio show Tuesday morning. “I'm like, these are the people I really want to meet,” she said. “I'd freak out. They're my rock gods. These are the only people I would cry over.” The singer tried everything to get some time with Radiohead, even instructing her people to do all they could to make a meeting happen. “[I told my manager], ‘Pull as many strings.’ My manager asked and said, ‘Miley's really obsessed.’ And they were like, ‘We don't really do that.’” The disappointment hit the teen queen hard, and she said, “They're the reason I love music. Just to say you don't really do that — it's not like I was going to bring my crew. I had already texted all my friends that my life will be complete [if I got to meet them].” “We were all freaking out,” she added, calling their snub “obnoxious.” “This is someone I would cry over.” Cyrus was so bothered by the band’s refusal to meet with her that she left the show without watching Radiohead’s performance. “I left 'cause I was so upset. I wasn't going to watch. Stinkin' Radiohead!” she said. “I'm gonna ruin them, I'm going to tell everyone.” Most of Cyrus’s celebrity encounters have gone much better than the botched Radiohead attempt. “Fergie was the coolest,” she said, adding that she was impressed when meeting Paul McCartney, Chris Martin, and Kings of Leon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét