Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 5, 2009


Miley Cyrus: Bahamian Bikini Babe
 
Making the most of her island getaway, Miley Cyrus enjoyed the beaches of the Bahamas on Saturday morning (May 16).
The "Hannah Montana" starlet joked around with her brother, Braison, and sister, Noah, before getting on a banana boat ride around Paradise Island
Meanwhile, Miley even took a moment to send a message to MTV starlet Heidi Montag via Twitter, writing: "We are having soooo much fun! i wish you were here too! we should come here sometime! im about to go parasailing!!!"
Miss Cyrus also voiced her desire to become a soccer mom (a la Victoria Beckham), telling: "In 10 years, I’d like to be a soccer mom, like Victoria. I’ll be there in my heels cheering on my kids. ‘Go, team, go.’ But I’ll have no idea what’s going on."



































Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét