Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 1, 2010


Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: Toluca Lake Lovers
Back from her stay in Australia, Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth were spotted in Toluca Lake, CA on Wednesday (January 5).
The "Party in the USA" gal and her Aussie actor beau casually strolled past the paparazzi while they stopped for coffee and later met up with a friend for sushi in West Hollywood.
As previously reported, in a recent interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the "Hannah Montana" babe explained that she couldn’t wait to get out of Tinseltown and away from the media scrutiny when she got to film "The Last Song." In Georgia.
"I got on the plane [to Georgia], and I was lying in my mom’s lap and crying and saying, ‘I’m so happy to be getting out of L.A.’ I went out every night with my friends. I did karaoke. I danced
Enjoy the pictures of Miley Cyrus out with Liam Hemsworth (January 6).





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét