Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 4, 2009



Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend just 'like her dad'
Miley Cyrus’ ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie’ co-star Melora Hardin claims the 16-year-old star’s boyfriend Justin Gaston is very similar to her father Billy Ray Cyrus.Miley Cyrus’ boyfriend is just “like her dad”.The 16-year-old actress has been dating 20-year-old underwear model Justin Gaston for around eight months and it has been claimed part of his appeal is his mature manner, which is similar to that of Billy Ray Cyrus.Miley’s ‘Hannah Montana: The Movie’ co-star Melora Hardin said: “Justin reminds me of her dad a little bit. There’s something about him and Billy - a physical resemblance and a manner, a removed quality.“She’s so effusive and gregarious. Billy Ray is much more inward, and I think her boyfriend seems like that, too. So that’s interesting.”Miley has previously claimed Justin has a calming influence on her, revealing he encourages her to read the Bible.She said: “I've never been closer to the Lord since I met him. He's really made me read my Bible. He's made me actually read the stories in the Bible - not the quick little verses - that not only help me, but show you how to help other people.”However, the actress also admitted the relationship took a while to get off the ground as she was not initially attracted to Justin.She said: “I believe in love at first sight, it just hasn't happened to me. The first time I saw Justin, I walked right by him.”

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét