Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 4, 2009



Miley Cyrus' Posh mom plans
Miley Cyrus wants to have children within 10 years. The 16-year-old star - who is dating underwear model Justin Gatson, 21 - can see herself being a glamorous "soccer mom" like former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham.When quizzed on what she will be doing in a decade, Miley said: "I'll be a soccer mom - like Posh Spice! I'll be there in my heels cheering on my kids, 'Go, team, go!' But I'll have no idea what's going on."However, the singer-and-actress has no plans to give up on her career when she does become a mother.The 'Hannah Montana' star added: "I'd love to be a director. I also want to keep going with my music. Maybe I can write music for movies."Miley - who recently claimed she is "best friends" with former boyfriend, 16-year-old Nick Jonas - also said she is "very happy" in her relationship with an older man.She told KIIS-FM radio host Ryan Seacrest: "I've dealt with relationships with people my age. They can be harsh and judgmental."Miley has previously insisted the age difference between her and Justin "doesn't worry" her.She said: "We're just really happy with the way everything has worked out."He has been a really great friend, more than anything. It's annoying that everyone started judging. I've learned to go into our friendship with an open mind and not really worry about the age or anything."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét