Chủ Nhật, 2 tháng 8, 2009



Miley Cyrus tweets about the man in her life - Jesus
Miley Cyrus says the only man she can rely on is Jesus.The 'Hannah Montana' star - who recently split from underwear model Justin Gaston - admits she has been let down a lot in recent months but knows Christ will always be there for her.She wrote on her Twitter page: "Talking to the one man who keeps his promise. One man who really understands 'unconditional love' - Jesus."Miley recently opened up about her split from Justin, admitting she is thrilled the relationship is over.She said: "I am lovinggg being single :) life is so carefree!!!."However, hours later, the teen star had an abrupt change of heart, writing: "Why do I listen to songs that make me cry? Even better question, why do I listen to songs that make me miss you? Goodnight moon, goodnight stars, goodnight my love wherever you are. Sweet dreams."Miley also dated Nick Jonas for almost two years and the pair have been photographed together several times since she ended her relationship with Justin.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét